- Annual Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Sick Visits and Minor Injury (Non-Work Related)
- Laboratory Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric and Adult Healthcare
- And More
Medication Management Services
Your clinical pharmacy specialist will provide an in-depth review of your medications, answer any medication-related questions, and help you reach your health-related goals.
- Physician may refer you for educational purposes or an adjustment of your medications for specific health reasons diabetes, high blood pressure, or elevated cholesterol
- You can make your own appointment to identify lower cost alternatives, tips to avoid side effects, potential medication interactions, or possible ways to simplify or optimize your medication regimen.
Fitness and Nutrition Services
Dietitian Nutrition Consultations
Led by a Registered Dietitian or Exercise Specialist
Available in person or by telephone
Personalized to help you with:
- Weight loss
- Managing a chronic health condition
- An eating or exercise plan
Appointments range from 30 to 60 minutes and may be scheduled online, by phone (765) 236-8380, or with the staff at the Wellness Center
You must be established as a patient at the Wellness Center in order to be scheduled with the registered dietician or exercise physiologist/specialist.
Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral Health Counseling
Mental health is an important component to keeping you healthy overall.
Our licensed Behavioral Health Counselor has worked with children and adults in both inpatient and outpatient programs with her expertise including crisis intervention and assessment, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, relationship issues, and chemical dependency/recovery.
Please contact the clinic by phone at (765)-236-8380 to schedule your first visit with the Behavioral Health Counselor. All follow up visits will be scheduled directly with the counselor.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Suicide Prevention Resources
Stay connected and reach out if you need more support! If you are thinking of suicide, are worried about a friend or a loved one, the Lifeline network is available 24/7 across America.
Please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255, or the Ascension St. Vincent Stress Center at 317-338-4800.