Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Ascension
If you are concerned about potential exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19) or have general questions about COVID-19, please call the Carmel Clay Schools Employee Wellness Center during regular business hours or your personal physician. You may also call the Ascension St. Vincent Care Line at 317-338-CARE.
At this time, the Wellness Center is unable to provide breathing treatments for asthma flares, and we are not able to provide nasal or oral swab testing for COVID-19
If you are ill and would like an appointment or would like information on how to treat your symptoms, please call the Wellness Center and we would be happy to help you. If you call after hours, please leave a message on our secure voicemail and we will contact you the next business day.
We are committed to helping keep you safe and therefore our scheduling and clinic processes have changed.
We are doing the following:
- Staggering appointments to avoid overlapping wait times.
- Offering telephone and/or virtual visits, when possible.
- Asking COVID-19 screening questions prior to your in-person appointment.
- Requiring that you wear a mask or face covering while you are in the Wellness Center (children under age 2 should not wear masks).
- Asking that you come alone to your visit (except for a caregiver or parent).