Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Ascension
If you are concerned about potential exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19) or have general questions about COVID-19, please call the Carmel Clay Schools Employee Wellness Center during regular business hours or your personal physician. You may also call the Ascension St. Vincent Care Line at 317-338-CARE.
Carmel Clay Schools Wellness Center is now using InQuicker, a new online scheduling tool. Most visit types can be scheduled through InQuicker but appointments with the behavioral health counselor must be scheduled by calling our office at 317-571-4651. If you need an appointment sooner than what is available online, please call the office to see if we can accommodate. If you call after hours, please leave a message on our secure voicemail and we will contact you the next business day.
We are committed to helping keep you safe and therefore our scheduling and clinic processes have changed.
We are doing the following:
- Staggering appointments to avoid overlapping wait times.
- Offering telephone and/or virtual visits, when possible.
- Asking COVID-19 screening questions prior to your in-person appointment.
- Requiring that you wear a mask or face covering while you are in the Wellness Center (children under age 2 should not wear masks).
- Asking that you come alone to your visit (except for a caregiver or parent).